Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
  1. Home
  2. Families
  3. How can I get a refund from my student’s lunch account?

How can I get a refund from my student’s lunch account?

If your child has money left in his/her account at the end of a school year the money will be available on the first day of school the following year. If you would like a refund of money in your child’s account you must make a request in writing to the foodservice department. The letter should include the child’s name and school as well as the address you would like the refund sent to. 

Refunds will only be sent to the legal guardian at their address. No cash refunds are permitted and all refunds are handled through the food service office. 

Requests can be mailed to: 

Klein Nutrition and Food Services
Attn: Refunds
7500 FM 2920 Road, Klein, Texas 77379 

Requests may also be faxed to 832-249-4031 or emailed to

Updated on July 20, 2020

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles

Need Support?
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Don’t worry we’re here to help!
Contact Support