Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
  1. Home
  2. Families
  3. How do I submit a transfer request?

How do I submit a transfer request?

The parent or person standing in parental relation to any student may request, by petition in writing, the assignment of a student to a campus other than the home campus in the attendance zone in which the student resides. An application may be submitted by clicking on the link below. Only one transfer may be granted per school year. The application must be submitted within the designated time-frames.

For more information on transfers, click here.

Related Searches
How do I transfer my child?
Can I switch my child’s school? 
I want my child to go to a school we are not zoned to, how do I do this?

Updated on July 20, 2020

Was this article helpful?

Related Articles